Come for a Free Trial for all non-returning players and swimmers.
For Swim: We welcome anyone to come - Monday, Wednesday, or Friday at 5:00pm on the CSULB Pool Deck. Swimmers must be able to swim one lap 25 yards freestyle.
For Water Polo: We welcome anyone to come to one of our water polo practices. Please look at the calendar for your child's practice.
Print, sign and bring the attached form to practice. Please give to coach on pool deck or team mom. Players will not be allowed to enter water without completed form. No exceptions.
Players are placed on a Age Group Team based on their birth date if before Aug 1st or after Aug 2nd. as per USA Water Polo:
A player's age division is determined by the athlete's age on August 1st of the year in which the tournament is being held.
Interesting in coaching? Please contact :
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORE SWIM NEWS!
Can join at anytime!
Swim Test not given on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Swim Lessons email:
Water Polo Online Registration is now open for Winter Session Jan 5th through April 18th.
Upcoming Camps and Clinics / Please check calendar for details. Additional fee.
03/08 Dive and Turn Clinic @ Belmont at 2-4pm.
Junior Guard Prep Class starting this Monday at Wilson High School on Mon/Wed/Thurs @ 5:45-7:00 PM. Non members welcome.
How to sign up:
1. Click on Swim Meets Red Tab
2. Select Junior Guards Prep Clinic Meet
3. Follow steps to register.
4. Will be asked to enter payment CC.
5. Fee is $85.00
6. Must sign up for USA Swim Membership $38.00 for insurance purposes, not exceptions.
WATER POLO UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS:
12U Girls - Brea Novice Scrimmage March 8th
16U/18U Coastal Cal Zone League posted on Calendar
10Co Ed-18U Cal Cup dates posted on Calendar
Turbo Orange County Cup March 15th-16th
10U-14U - San Diego Cup - May 2nd-May 4th 2014
10s,12s,14s Junior Olympic Quals -
May 31st-June 1st / Commerce Area
High School Junior Olympic Quals - June 13th-15th / FootHill Area
2014 Junior Olympics - Palo Alto
Session 1: July 26th-29th 2014 12U-18U Boys
Session 2: July 31st-Aug 3rd 2014 12U-18U Girls / 10U Co Ed
How to register for tournaments:
- Click on Polo league/games red button to the right.
- Will be asked to enter player's log in and password to register.
- Your registration is your commitment to play/pay if placed on that league/tournaments roster and your player's availability to play.
- Payment for games will not be charged to your CC till after rosters have been posted.