10U Boys and Girls Teams
Shore's 10U Boy & Girl Program for novice to advance level players with emphasis on building strength, swimming, stroke work, ball handling, building the basics and game playing tournaments. Shore's water polo teams at made up of inspiring, motivated, young athletes who compete at higher levels.
The teams practice year-round and compete in scrimmages, local and travel leagues and tournaments. The team practices 5 days per week; 3 days per week water polo, and 2 days per week of swim conditioning.
Can join at anytime! All boys or girls between the ages of 8-10 who would enjoy learning how to play water polo are encouraged to come to a One Week Free Trial.
Players must be able to swim a full 50 meters without assistance and be comfortable with basic swimming. Swim Tests will be given by Shore's coaching staff prior to practice.
2019-2020 Winter SESSION / Nov 12th 2019 - Feb 14th 2020 / 12 Week Session
- Fee: $450.00 / 3 Day of Water Polo / 2 Days of Swim Conditioning
- Fee: $380.00 / 3 Day of Water Polo / No Swim Conditioning
10U Co Ed Practice Schedule:
- TUES/THURS water polo practice @ 4:30 to 6:00 at Belmont Plaza Pool
- MON/WED swim practice @ 5:00pm to 6:30pm at CSULB ( 5:00 to 7:00 based on Coach Randy)
- SAT water polo practice @ 8:00am to 10:00am at CSULB
10U UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS & LEAGUES: Additional scrimmages TBA
- 2019 Holiday Cup Tournament Dec 14th-15th
- 2020 International Kap 7 Tournament Feb 8th-9th
- 2020 Turbo Cup Tournament March 7th-8th
- 2020 Hinman Tournament March 21st-22nd
- 2020 Kap 7 April 18th-19th
Requirements to Join.
All players MUST have a current 2020 membership with USA Water Polo & have completed the Shore online registration in order to participate after one week free trial.
Click on Free Trial Button for step by step instructions on how to join.
How to join Shore Aquatics Water Polo after FREE TRIAL