Program for beginning to advance level players. Emphasis on skill development, swimming, fitness, ball skills, tactics, team strategies, and the enjoyment of game playing tournaments. Shore's water polo teams at made up of inspiring, motivated, young athletes who compete at higher levels.
The teams practice year-round and compete in scrimmages, local and travel leagues and tournaments. The team practices 5 days per week; 3 days per week water polo, and 2 days per week of swim conditioning.
Can join at anytime! All boys or girls between the ages of 13-14 who would enjoy learning how to play water polo are encouraged to come to a One Week Free Trial. 14U Boys please attend one of Shore's 14U C practice or 14U Novice practice. Placement of team will be determined by Shore's coaching staff.
Players must be able to swim a full 50 meters without assistance and be comfortable with basic swimming. Swim Tests will be given by Shore's coaching staff prior to practice.
SUMMER Session: April 28th through July 19th.
14U Girls Team - Head Coach Barry Odea / Coach Elissa / Coach Jarrett
- Team Parent / Autumn Harryman- firstname.lastname@example.org
14U Boys Teams / Head Coach Dimitris Lappas /Coach Ryan
- Team Parent / Kelly Walty - email@example.com
Practice Schedule: 14U Girls /// CHECK CALENDAR /// Pool Belmont & CSULB
- Tues & Thurs water polo practice @ 4:30pm to 6:30pm at Belmont
- Fri water polo practice @ 5:30pm to 7:00pm at Belmont
- Mon & Wed swim practice @ 5:00pm to 7:00pm at CSULB
Practice Schedule: 14U Boys /// CHECK CALENDAR /// Pool CSULB & Belmont /// 6 Days per week
- Mon water polo practice @ 7:00pm to 9:00pm at CSULB
- Tues conditioning @ 5:00pm-7:00pm at CSULB
- Wed water polo practice @ 4:45pm-6:45pm at CSULB
- Thurs water polo practice @ 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Belmont
- Fri conditioning @ 5:00 to 7:00pm at CSULB
- Sat water polo practice@ 7:30am to 10:30am at CSULB
Leagues / Tournaments for SPRING / Posted on Calendar /Register Online NOW!
- Kap 7 Cup April 21-22
- San Diego Cup May 4th-6th
Can join at anytime! Fees will be pro rated for new members only.
All players MUST have a current 2018 membership with USA Water Polo & have completed the Shore online registration in order to participate after one week free trial.
Click on Free Trial Button for step by step instructions on how to join.