16/18 High School Boys and Girls Program
16/18 High School Boys - 2017-2018 Spring Session
Practice starts Nov 27th 2017 through March 17th
Three week break Dec 18th through Jan 6th / Practice resumes Jan 6th.
3 Practices per week plus Spa League and International Kap 7 Tournament included in fees.
- Mon & Wed - 7:00pm to 9:00pm at CSULB
- Sat - 8:00am to 10:00am at CSULB
Cost: Session Fee $600.00 / includes Spa League anf 1 tournament.
High School Head Boys Coach / Aleksander Petrovic /<span style="color:
- International Cup: Feb 10th-11th
Requirements: All players MUST have a current GOLD 2018 membership with USA Water Polo & have completed the Shore online registration. UPLOAD picture and complete AGE verification.
How to join Shore Aquatics:
1. Go to www.usawaterpolo.org and complete the 3 step new membership process. 3 step process:
- Upload picture of your player and
- Complete the age verification.
- For 10-18U, join Silver for non traveling team $75, join GOLD for JO players $110.
- USA Water Polo will issue your player their USA Water Polo #.
2. Next, return here, from home screen, click on H20 Polo Registration Red button on the far right hand side.
3. Complete the online registration. Note emails will be sent from emails that are listed on your registration form. Please enter both parent's emails, (players)
4. Record your personal log in and password.
5. You will be entering your credit card for payment. Your CC on file will pay for registration and for upcoming tournaments.
6. Fees will be pro rated/ Pro rated session fees will not be charged to your CC until the session fee has been reduced for the remaining weeks of the session. (New members only)
7. Tournaments are additional and always optional.